Jacksonville Expo Tickets
1000 Water Street
Jacksonville, FL 32204
July 19, 2020 - Doors open at 1:00 pm
Tickets are $8 in advance / no tickets will be sold at the door
What To Expect At The July 2020 Expo
To keep our exhibitors and attendees safe, the following safety protocols will be in place for the July 19th Expo:
- Tickets MUST be purchased in advance via our website. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Please follow physical distancing protocols, leaving 6 feet between groups.
- Restrooms are available for handwashing, and hand sanitizing stations will also be available.
- All exhibitors and attendees will be required to wear a face mask. The Tailor Shop will be onsite selling masks for $5 if you'd like to purchase a new one!
- Temperature checks will be given at the door.
- There will be designated directions for each aisle of the expo - please follow the signs!
- All prizes and give-a-ways will be mailed to the winners. Winners will be selected from the online registrations and mailed to the mailing address provided when you purchased your tickets.
- When you purchase your tickets online, you will be asked to review and accept a release of liability. A link to the release is included on the checkout page, or you may view it in advance here.
- Please watch your emails and our social media channels for further updates closer to the expo date.
Save time and money by purchasing your tickets in advance! (If you have a discount code, use this option and enter the code on the checkout page.)
Purchased Tickets Are Non-Refundable
Save time by ordering pre-printed peel and stick labels that have your information printed on them. Include names, address, phone number, email address, wedding date and wedding location - great for providing your info to wedding professionals you'd like more information from, or entering contests at exhibitors' booths! Pick up your labels at the expo entrance.