COVID 19 Release of Liability
In consideration of being an attendee at a Premier Bride Expo, related events and activities, the participant acknowledges and agrees that by simply attending the event that:
1. The risk of injury and illness (ex: Communicable diseases such as COVID 19, influenza and MRSA) from attending the expo are significant, potentially life-threatening, and while particular rules and personal discipline may reduce these risks, the risks of serious injury and illness do exist; and,
2. I KNOWING AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation.If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest Premier Bride Expo staff member immediately; and,
4. I acknowledge that I am aware that there are risks to me of exposure directly or indirectly arising out of, contributing to, by, or resulting from:
a. An outbreak of any and all communicable diseases, including but not limited to the virus “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, which is responsible for Coronavirus Disease (COVID 19) and/or any mutation or variation thereof;
5. I also agree to the following; to wear a face mask, to have my temperature checked, to practice social distancing guidelines, to practice good hygiene practices (ex: wash hands, use hand sanitization stations)
6. In consideration of having the opportunity to participate as an attendee, vendor or staff member, and in acknowledging that I am aware of and willing to assume the risks associated with this expo, I hereby voluntarily agree to waive, hold harmless and indemnify the Prime Osborn Convention Center, LeFiles Holding Group, DBA as Premier Bride Expo and its trustees, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages, and causes of action of any nature whatsoever arising out of the ordinary, negligence which I, my heirs, my assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of my participation in the above activities. I indicate my agreement to this hold harmless elective noted below.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND THE ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND IT’S TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ATTENDING THE EVENT AND I AM ATTENDING THE EVENT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.