Premier Bride Expo - Jacksonville July 19th
Join us for the first socially distanced wedding expo! The Premier Bride Expo will be at the Prime Osborn Convention Center on July 19th in Jacksonville Florida.
How are we keeping everyone safe during the COVID 19 global pandemic?
· Masks are mandated for all vendors and attendees
· Temperature checks are being taken for all wedding vendors and attendees
· All aisles will have directional arrows
· Vendor booths spaces are spaced out with 10 foot aisles surrounding their booths
· Timed entry for all brides, grooms, friends and family members. We will email your entry time to keep the crowds at a minimum.
· Prizes and give-a-ways will be available for pick up at the expo but you do not have to be present to win! We will mail everyone their prizes if there name is selected from pre-registered couples.
· Food is being served for sampling in complacence with CDC guidelines
· All tickets to the event are being sold online at www.PremierBrideExpo.com to limit contact during the event
· Green beads are being passed out to attendees upon request. Green beads represent that you are very cautious of social distancing practices and wish that people respect your space
· Hand sanitizing stations are placed around the expo floor
We ask that everyone who attends the expo only comes if your are feeling in good health. We have to be socially responsible and stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID 19 or other contagious illnesses.
By supporting the local wedding community, you are supporting local businesses and we appreciate it! 95% of the wedding vendors you hire are local, mom and pop businesses. Thanks for keeping our community working and supporting us!