Your Wedding Reception Venue
With Premier Bride you will meet a variety of wedding venues. These wedding venues are located in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Orange Park, Amelia Island and wedding venues in Savannah, Brunswick, St.Simons, Jekyll Island and the surrounding areas! We offer a wide variety of wedding venues in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. Our goal is to offer each bride a variety of wedding venues in locations, styles, catering options, amities, and price points.
We have everything from barns to ballrooms and everything in between!
While speaking with venue vendors at the wedding expos make sure you ask them these questions about the venue. This will help make a decision on the wedding venue that is right for you!
Before You Book
As you’re searching for wedding locations, ask vendors about the following:
- Catering policies
- Alcohol policies
- Bad weather contingency plans
- Staffing availability
• Book your wedding and reception site first. In order to book other vendors you have to have a date and a location. At the bridal show ask for a description and a list of services: caterers, waiters, bartenders and parking valets. Make an appointment with the wedding venue at the bridal show if you like what you see!
• Hotels, restaurants, private clubs and halls normally offer catering services, and may not allow you to use your own caterer, make sure you ask about their policy!
• Make sure there is enough room for your guests, and electric voltage for your entertainment.
• If you’re going to decorate, ask about restrictions.
• Churches and temples may have policies regarding alcohol and other restrictions, find out what those are. Many churches also have strict photography policies – find out all the information you can before you book!
• For a garden and outdoor weddings be sure you have enough room inside in case of bad weather.
- If you are planning a beach ceremony – make sure that you have a plan B for bad weather!
Good luck at the show and we hope you find the perfect wedding venue for your wedding!