Jacksonville, get ready for the “Rock N Roll” Premier Bride Expo happening on June 12th at the Prime Osborn Convention Center!
The theme for the expo is inspired from the fashion and décor photo shoot that happened for the new edition of Premier Bride Magazine!
Over 40 wedding vendor came together to create over 5 table scapes, 6 guest experiences, and 17 wedding gowns for the “Rock N Roll” spread. Make sure you pick up the newest copy of the magazine at the show and check out the décor showcase that is all about “Rock N Roll!”
Expect to meet well over 100 of the top wedding professionals in the Jacksonville and surrounding area at the show. There will be vendors representing all aspects of the wedding planning process. There will be wedding venues, photographers, invitations, honeymoons & travel, catering companies, cake & sweets, videographers, bridal salons, beauty, health, grooms wear, florists, DJ’s & musicians, transportation, accessories, and so much more!
We encourage all brides & grooms to attend with their significant other! It is also recommended that you only bring other people to the show who are part of the decision making process. Large groups of people are always welcome, but if you are coming to the show to book your wedding vendors, having a large entourage it can be harder to talk to everyone you want too.
Another trick is to print labels so you can peel and stick instead of writing out all of our information. Most vendors will have prizes at their booths, but they do require filling out a registration form. Your labels should include your name, phone, email, wedding date and address!
We also suggest pre-registering and pre-paying for the bridal show online and printing out your tickets. This will allow for a speedy entry at the show. If you can not print out your tickets, don’t worry, we will be able to look up your registration and payment online. This line is sometimes long, so if you can print your tickets out that would be best!
Tickets are $8 online or $12 at the door. Doors open at 1 pm to 4 pm!
Over 450 brides and grooms, plus the friends and family come to the Premier Bride Expo on February 28th in St. Augustine Florida at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village!
The Premier Bride Expos are the PREMIER wedding shows in Northeast Florida. Well over 100 of the top wedding professionals in the industry attend the shows wanting to meet Northeast Florida’s couples getting married.
Remember, if it does not have PREMIER in the name…it’s just an average show!
At the Premier Bride Expo we focus on having quality wedding vendors at each show. Brides and grooms will also notice a very nice mix of “types” of wedding vendors. We understand that every couple is at a different stage of their wedding planning process, so we don’t saturate our expo with 20 photographers, 25 DJ’s and 30 non-wedding related vendors. The Premier Bride Expo ALWAYS has a great mix of quality, professional wedding vendors that represent over 20 different categories! At our show you will find;
1. Reception Venues
2. Ceremony Sites
3. Wedding Photographers
4. Special Occasion Photographers (Boudoir or Engagement Only)
5. Wedding Videography
6. Off Site Catering Companies
7. Professional Wedding DJ’s
8. Musicians (Ceremony & Reception)
9. Honeymoon and Travel Specialists
11. Cake & Sweet Bakers
12. Bridal Salons
13. Tuxedo & Suit Rentals
14. Décor, Linens & Rental Companies
15. Wedding Planners
16. Celebration Venues (Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties)
17. Invitations & Calligraphy
18. Wedding Dance Instruction
19. Bridal Registries
20. Accommodations – hotels and lodging
21. Beauty – Hair and Makeup
22. Health and Fitness
23. Wedding Resource Groups, Associations and Magazines
24. Transportation Companies – Trolley & Limos
25. Ceremony Services
26. Jewelry & Accessories
28. And many other vendors that help make your wedding special, unique and memorable!
Make sure you pick up your copy of Premier Bride Magazine – the only Northeast Florida publication and website local to this area! You can also view it online at any time and download it to your tablet or smart phone.
Enjoy the images from the last Premier Bride Expo and make sure you check out the next show on June 12th at the Prime Osborn Convention Center in Jacksonville Florida!
If you are planning a wedding...make sure you plan with us!
The Premier Bride Expo is headed back to the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village in St. Augustine Florida on February 28th! The doors open to the brides, grooms, friends and family from 1-4 pm.
No matter what stage you are in the wedding planning process the Premier Bride Expo has something for you. We have vendors representing over 20 different wedding categories; Bridal Attire to Videography, Catering to Transportation, Cakes to Photography, Dance Instruction to Rentals and Décor, DJ’s to Reception Venues, Flowers to Tuxedos and so much more!
Every bride or couple receives a swag bag when the attend the expo.
Discounted tickets can be purchased online on this website or you can buy your ticket at the door.
Make sure you pick up the latest copy of Premier Bride Magazine or check it out online here!
Thinking about being an exhibitor at the Premier Bride Expo? Here are two different types of booth spaces that we offer; 10x10 standard booth and a 5x5 hightop booth space.
All of our standard booths are 10x10 in size. You can purchase multiple booths if you need extra space to showcase your business. Each booth comes with pipe and drape (to separate the booths), a banquet table, linen, chairs and a sign for your booth. Each booth set up makes it possible for you to come in, set up your material and participate in the expo. You are also allowed to decorate your booth any way you wish as long as you fit within the 10x10 booth space. This includes bringing in your own tables and linens. Some vendors choose to set up with a tent, custom draping, string lights, wood panels…and so much more! We encourage you to decorate your booth so it best reflects your business! Here are some great examples of booth décor!
This is a 20x10 booth space!
Our second booth option is a 5x5 high top booth space. This type of space is reserved for business like; wedding officiates, musicians, skin care, jewelry, and other types of wedding services that do not take up a large part of the wedding budget. Each high top booth space comes with pipe, drape, a 30 inch high top or low boy table, linen, chairs and a sign for our booth. You can bring in extra tables and decorate your space any way you wish as long as you stay within the 5x5 space. Here are some great examples of high top booth spaces.
On January 10th the Premier Bride Expo débuted at the Prime Osborn Convention Center, in the heart of downtown Jacksonville. This show was the first time the Premier Bride Expo was held at the Prime Osborn and it was a huge success. On Sunday afternoon close to 650 brides/grooms walked the halls and met over 110 professional wedding vendors.
The show had Jacksonville’s and surrounding areas top wedding professionals exhibiting at the bridal show. These top vendors represented over 20 different categories that are all part of the wedding planning process. Since there is always a wide variety of wedding vendors at each Premier Bride Expo it does not matter what stage of the wedding planning process you are at…there is always something for you to see, find and learn! We have vendors that represent reception venues, photography, bridal attire, videography, wedding cake, catering, invitations, travel and honeymoons, jewelry and so much more.
At each show the Premier Bride Expo has live music, a décor showcase, fashion, food and plenty of prizes and give-a-ways!
Here are some pictures of the latest show!
Getting married in 2016? Then you should plan on attending the Premier Bride Expo! North Florida’s biggest, best and most inspiring wedding shows! Premier Bride Expo kicks off the wedding season with the very first bridal show of the year.
Mark your calendars for Sunday, January 10th at the Prime Osborne Convention Center from 1-4pm. For 3 hours, brides, grooms, family and friends will have the opportunity to meet North Florida and Southern Georgia’s top wedding professionals. Over 115 wedding vendors will grace the convention floor, showing off all they have to offer weddings, celebrations and special events.
No matter what stage you are at in your wedding planning process, the Premier Bride Expo has something for you! If you just got engaged, start with dresses, wedding planners, reception venues and photographers. If you are in the middle of the process check out our cake bakers, florists, caterers, videographers, accessories, rentals, tuxes, and so much more! Not engaged but will be soon? Come check out engagement rings, fashion jewelry, our health and beauty vendors…and many others. Premier Bride Expo also has non-wedding vendors attend the expo and showcase their products and services…things that you need for “after the wedding” and in everyday life.
There is plenty to see and do at the Premier Bride Expo. Each couple gets a swag bag full of goodies and information to help you plan your wedding. Couples and attending friends and family can pick up a copy of Premier Bride Magazine too. It is North Florida’s wedding guide to planning all special events, celebrations and weddings. There are prizes and give-a-ways to won…so bring your labels! All of our caterers, cake bakers and sweet treat vendors bring samples, so get your taste buds inspired.
NEW! The Premier Bride Expo is now having a “Décor & Guest Experience Showcase.” This coincides with our theme of the show, “Vintage Carnival.” Walk through themed table scapes, get inspired with center piece ideas, and see the variety of paper goods integrated into your place settings. The biggest trend in weddings is the “guest experience” – giving your guests an extra special something at the wedding! There are many choices and many of these experiences go with the theme of the wedding. As you walk through our new showcase you will be inspired by the creativity, talent and vision of our professional wedding vendors!
If you are planning a wedding, plan with us! Tickets are $8 online or $12 at the door. Parking is FREE!
On June 28th, the Premier Bride Expo hosted “Over the Moon” bridal show at the West Touchdown Club at Everbank Field in downtown Jacksonville Florida. All of the Premier Bride Expos feature wedding vendors that live and work in the Northeast Florida area. Wedding Vendors from Amelia Island, Jacksonville, Orange Park, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and the Beach comes to meet hundreds of brides, grooms, friends and families all ready to plan their big day. Premier Bride Expos is also supported by Premier Bride Magazine. The magazine is published two times a year and distributed all over Northeast Florida. It is Northeast Florida’s only bridal only publication. We feature real weddings and all local wedding vendors. You can always pick up a copy of Premier Bride Magazine at the Premier Bride Expos! Check out the photos from the last expo!
Fine Jewerly and Fashion Jewerly at the Premier Bride Expos
Taste test cake and other sweets at the Premier Bride Expo
Find your perfect wedding venue at the Premie Bride Expo
Discover your florist at the Premier Bride Expo in Jacksonville!
And have fun with your friends and family!
Everything you need to plan your wedding!
Engaged? Vow renewals? Or maybe you are hosting a party – you can find all the vendors you need to make your event a success at the Premier Bride Expo in St. Augustine Florida.
No matter what stage you are at in your wedding planning process…you can find it at the Premier Bride Expo in St. Augustine. The showroom floor will be filled over 100 wedding professionals, representing every wedding category & more…everyone will find something they are looking for. If you are at the beginning of your wedding planning process the first things you need to figure out is a wedding venue and decide on the date. Choosing a wedding venue in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Orange Park, Amelia Island, the beaches or the surrounding area can be challenging because there are so many choices!
If you are at the end stages of your wedding planning process, there are a lot of vendors for you to talk too as well. There are vendors at the Premier Bride Expo that are not your traditional wedding vendors. Some vendors are there to help you with the “after the wedding” needs. Financial planners, real estate agents, home services and more can be found here too!
At the bridal show, make sure you walk the entire floor, talk to vendors and collect information. When you walk in and check in at the bridal registration, you will receive a bridal swag bag. This bag is stuffed with goodies and vendor information. Use it to collect more business cards, marketing material and trinkets you collect along the way. Keep the bag and reference the information you collect as you continue your wedding planning process!
Many of the wedding vendors that participate in the Jacksonville and St. Augustine bridal expo book wedding services on the day of the show, sometimes offering great deals and discounts if you are ready to commit! Make a list of the different “types” of wedding vendors you want to speak with. Others will set up appointments where you can have a one on one meeting to discuss their products and services that they offer. To check out categories of vendors and wedding vendors on the First and Historic Coast visit www.PremierBrideExpo.com or www.PBJacksonville.com. If you find a vendor you want to meet – email and ask them if they will be a the show. Each wedding vendor that participates at the expo receives free tickets, so give them a call, tell them you would like to meet them at the show and ask them for a pair of complimentary tickets – they would love to accommodate you!
To ensure a great bridal show experience, make sure that you read all of our tips…including making mailing labels!
Most importantly, please pre-register at www.PremierBrideExpo.com – this saves you time!
Enjoy the show and see you on September 13th 2015 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm at Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village in St. Augustine Florida.
Premier Bride Magazine of Northeast Florida presents the Premier Bride Expo of Jacksonville! This wedding show is Jacksonville’s largest bridal expo. Located at the West Touchdown Club of Everbank and hosted by Levy Restaurant, this location is in the heart of downtown Jacksonville and easy to find, with free parking! Join us from 1-4 pm!
Brides, grooms, friends and family all enjoy the wide variety of vendors that participate in the wedding expo. Over 100 of the top wedding professionals exhibit at the show. They represent over 20 different wedding categories alone from; reception venues, photography, cake bakers & sweets, wedding invitations, clergy and officiates, wedding planners, décor & rentals, videographers, florists, bridal attire, gift registries, honeymoon & travel, grooms fashion, hair & makeup, catering, transportation & carriages, accommodations, photobooths, health & fitness, engagement rings & wedding bands, DJ’s & musicians, financial planning, personal services and many other helpful products and services.
As a bride or groom you will enjoy interactive booths from our vendors. Each wedding professional decorates their booth to show off their creative flair, has taste testings for their sweet treats or catering, plays live music, displays their products so you can touch, feel or taste, bridal and groom’s fashion, and so much more.
No matter what state you are in the wedding planning process, you can find something at the expo!
Make sure you stick around until 3:45 pm and head over to the emcee booth hosted by Footloose Entertainment because that is when the grand prize drawing takes place. All prices, including the grand prize are announced via email to all participants who pre-register online. The Premier Bride Expo makes it easy! You can pre-register online, pre-pay for tickets online at a discounted rate of $7, or just register and pay the $10 ticket price the day of the show. If you receive complimentary tickets from a wedding vendor, you can pre-register online to save time. Please print out your tickets and pre-registration on the day of the show. If you can’t print your tickets, we will be able to look you up by your last name or email address in our system!
1. Consider your engagement as the beginning of your lifelong commitment! It’s the perfect time to create a healthy foundation for your marriage so let the lines of communication be open. As you plan your wedding, focus on your financial future by sharing dreams, savings, and debt issues, and start making a joint plan. Make sure you start off on a great foundation and everyone is on the same page. Check out our financial planners that have a booth at our Premier Bride Expo!
2. If you are planning on having a wedding that falls on around a holiday such as New Year’s Eve, Labor Day Memorial Day, Florida Georgia Weekend or TPC, make sure to reinforce the date, create personalized, magnetic save-this-date cards, and send them out at least six month’s in advance.
3. If you’re a disorganized bride, the stress will show at every turn. Use the pre-wedding time to organize and weed-out conflicts, clutter, and emotions. Enlist expert help to support you by hiring a financial advisor, wedding planner, organizational consultant and personal trainer. The extra time and money invested will result in a successful wedding and good-to-go marriage. All of these services can be found at the Premier Bride Expo in Jacksonville and St. Augustine!
4. Once the engagement is announced, choose the bridal party carefully. This can be an emotional time, but use logic when you make important decisions. Please consider; emotions, personalities, dependability, affordability, and your relationship with him or her. Once you make the offer, you can’t take it back, so use your best judgment.
5. A good test for a photographer is the engagement photo. Pay attention to the way the photographer communicates and whether or not you are handled in a relaxed but professional manner. Is this person willing to work with you? Do you love the results? Is the customer service excellent? There are great photographers at the Premier Bride Expo, so you will have a lot to choose from and talk to. Set up a consultation after the show if you need more time.
6. If possible, use your engagement party as a test for catering. Have it at a restaurant that caters to celebrations and ask whether they might give you a discount on catering, etc., if you also book your shower or rehearsal dinner with them at the same time. If it is at someone’s house, bring in a catering services that you might want to use for the reception or rehearsal dinner! There are a lot great caterers in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas and a lot of restaurant options too. And don’t forget about the food trucks!
7. Don’t put off discussing premarital agreements – get it out of the way, right away. Yes, it’s awkward, but it’s part of our culture. If you try to slide the issue on the table a month before the wedding, you’re not only asking for disaster, but it might not hold up in a court of law because it can be considered an agreement made under pressure.
8. WEL-COME – “Wedding Essentials List: Communicate/Compromise, Organize, Manage and Exercise.” During the engagement period, work on these everyday. You’ll reduce your stress during the hectic and emotional months ahead.
9. Use the engagement time wisely. Pre-marriage counseling is meant to weed out potential problems and strengthen your communications. At the Premier Bride Expo, we have pre-marital councilors, it is a great place to meet them.
10. Right after the engagement is announced, grab a copy of Premier Bride Magazine and use the check list in the back to start planning. Download and app, create a binder, make a Pinterest Board…get ready to start planning!
11. The pre-wedding phase is crucial planning time. Make a list of things you want to delegate and create a support system from the start.
12. What’s your wedding style? After you’re engaged and before you’re knee-deep in wedding planning, take some time with your sweetie and discuss your unique wedding vision. Will you have a theme? What time of year? What are your colors? What wedding traditions will you have? Either way, it should ultimately reflect the two of you.
13. The most critical part of the wedding: the marriage license. Without it, you can’t get married. Call the office in your county that handles marriage licenses, and get all of the important details, such as when you need to apply, how much it costs, and what types of payment are accepted. Do this far in advance of the wedding! Premier Bride Magazine has a list of addresses for the court houses in Jacksonville, St. Johns, Nassau, and Clay country.
14. Be a happy bachelorette. Be clear and articulate with your bridesmaids about the type of bachelorette party you would like to have. You don’t have to dictate the details, but if you want an ‘intimate gathering of friends to talk’ and they’re planning a ‘wild night at strip clubs’ you may feel a wee bit disappointed, not to mention uncomfortable.
15. Attend a Premier Bride Expo. It’s a great way to start or finish the wedding planning process.
16. Enjoy it and try not to stress….getting married is exciting and should be fun!